As the PR Manager, you will be responsible for developing media relationships, driving press around targeted campaigns and work very closely with Central PR Team to achieve results.
• To use all forms of media and communication to increase the visibility and profile of the brand and its products/CVPs (customer value proposition) across Russia, managing the company's reputation and maintaining the goodwill and understanding between the Company and the public/communities in which it operates;
• To act in line with allocated Budgets and Corporate identity rules and Brands fundamentals;
• Development of the communication calendar;
• Creation of press releases;
• To participate in organization of exhibitions/PR-events/product launches/conferences;
• Formulating and delivering effective PR strategies to achieving business objectives;
• Acting as first point of contact for Company of Europe’s internal staff and subsidiaries for all matters related to PR;
• Provide codes to media, monitor the reviews;
• Create, Organize and/or Maintain communication with Key influencers, videobloggers, actors, musicians, sportsmen, etc to maintain relevancy of the brand in all media.
• Excellent organisational, motivational and lateral thinking skills;
• Degree educated;
• Excellent presentation and communication skills;
• A strategic thinker able to see the bigger picture but still able to implement and consider day to day aspects;
• Able to communicate at all levels within the organisation and to key 3rd parties;
• Have a demonstrable interest in computer games / entertainment;
• Pro-active, able to work under pressure and multi-task;
• Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative;
• Excellent at decision-making.
• Computer literate;
• Experienced in use of Microsoft office, Powerpoint, Outlook, Internet;
• Native Russian speaker, perfect English (both oral and written).
• 3-5 years solid experience in media / entertainment industry as a PR or Marketing Manager preferably within a fast-paced fast moving environment;
• Deep knowledge of Russian retail and wholesale landscape;
• Work experience with consumer goods companies is a plus.