T-Systems has different international subsidiaries in more than 20 countries with over 50 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and it now works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, ThyssenKrupp, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
We are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer to join our new "TELSAD" project based on DevOpsLab . DevOpsLab is a platform that provides services for software development and continuous integration.
It includes Gitlab (CE) for Source‐Control, Artifactory as a binary repository and a portal for accessing these components. Gitlab and Artifactory can be used with a single‐sign‐on (SSO) realized with KeyCloak. Form a technical point of view, DevOpsLab is a containerized, cloud‐based system running on Openshift.
- You Introduce and improve DevOps and Operations between software developers and the infrastructure team
- You support deployments, execute them and optimize the DevOps process and monitoring
- You evaluate new techniques for improving DevOps approaches in the enterprise and control security checks, starting with the service provider selection up to the evaluation of the results
- Experience in Virtualization / Cloud technologies: Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift, Openstack, Helm, Ansible
- Good English (conversational level)
Will be a plus:
- Telecom background is a plus
DevOps Engineer (TELSAD)
з/п не указана