«Кимберли-Кларк» — международная корпорация с великой историей, производящая продукцию для личной, профессиональной и промышленной гигиены. Мы ищем людей, которые разделяют нашу приверженность качеству, командной работе и нестандартному мышлению.
You will be responsible for building relationships with key retailers and influencing them to implement category initiatives. You will be required to work cross-functionally with sales and marketing to ensure alignment of recommendations to drive profitable growth for of the retailer and for Kimberly-Clark.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish K-C’s Expert position in front of major Key Account retailers consistently bringing them extra value of categories performance understanding based on deep analysis and research tailored to specific KA needs
- To monitor, evaluate & communicate changes in category, customer dynamics and competitor activities and recommend actions to address issues and opportunities affecting the category and/or KC brands
- To develop and deliver effective external category selling stories, tailored by customer as required, to support new category growth initiatives with key customers
- Establish and maintain direct contacts with respective category development functions of Key Account Retailers, take active part in negotiation process (yearly, quarterly)
- Support Sales Team (Key Accounts, Commercial Strategy, Trade Marketing) with analytical data based on sales-out and market indicators
- Lead the process of Assortment prioritization and advise KA Managers on Core Range and Minimum Must Lists
- Own Shelving guidelines for category in channel, Manage K-C’s Sales Book
- Lead new product launch and distribution building process within channel
- 5 years of work experience in international FMCG Company (2+ years in category management)
- Strong Influencing and leadership skills
- Results oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Solid understanding of retail business as an advantage
- Proven proficiency in basic category development tools: assortment analysis, shelf space management, navigation solutions.
- Knowledge of Nielsen Data base
- Knowledge of Spaceman or other space management software as an advantage
- English Upper-Intermediate
Health, safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please therefore note that all interviews are currently only being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner.
If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to ask your recruiter.
Category Development ManagerВ архиве с 19 августа 2020
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию