- Develop future cyber strategies, roadmaps, and initiatives that are aligned with STADA Group goals and road maps; create an architecture of overall IT environment that is supportable, secure, scalable, and rapidly adaptable to future challenges.
- Contribute to the development of secure network architectures and policies to enhance the protection of critical systems, applications, knowledge and intellectual property.
- Continually assess the cyber defense requirements/architecture worldwide to identify gaps and work with stakeholders for remediation and improvements.
- Influence and shape global cyber defense road map and strategy for the company and all subsidiaries.
- Provide expert advice regarding specific information security areas and maintain an in-depth knowledge in a set of specific technology domains.
- Be able to supervise specialist technical consultancy. The specialism can be any aspect of information security technology, technique, method and product.
- Participate in planning, coordinating, integrating, synchronizing, and directing information security defensive operations and the active defense activities supporting global information systems and services.
- Prepare, update, and maintain documentation to support cyber defense activities.
- A Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Information Security Management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in at least three of the following domains: Security Architecture, Business Continuity; Disaster Recovery; Asset Security; Security Engineering; Communications and Network Security; Identity and Access Management; Incident Management; Security Assessment and Testing; Security Operations; Software Development Security.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar certification desired
- SANS certificates, CISSP-ISSAP, TOGAF Certified, CCSP, Cloud Solutions Architect certifications are a plus
- A track record in systems integration, solutions modeling, services design is desired.
- Great opportunity to be a part of a global team.
- Attractive compensation and social package.
- Working in a highly evolving environment.
IT security consultant
з/п не указана