Job purpose and key deliverables:
- ATL planning&execution
- Find, implement and fine tune ATL tools trough different communication channels to reach the target audience. Work in close cooperation with Digital Activation (Marketing Communications) team
- Segmentation and positioning: Analyse and prioritize new products segments and build effective communications for proper solutions positioning
- Explore, evaluate, and advocate best practices and new industry trends. Recommend new digital platforms and solutions to meet business objectives in challenging competitive environment.
- Manage day-to-day planning, development and placement of campaigns across all digital media channels, including activities with display ads, search, social media, mobile, website, etc.
- Planning, running and coordinating AD campaigns. Ensure Digital Solutions are an integral part of the company’s Media plan.
- Manage digital agencies planning process and creative execution for all activations, including creative concept development, design and layout of digital content and tools (banners, applications, content plans for social networks, etc.).
- Ensure tracking of actual campaigns performance vs planned with the help of regular reporting or post-campaign analysis, suggest correction actions.
- Analyze the effectiveness implemented campaigns in terms of quantitative and qualitative KPIs, recommends improvements for the ATL channel mix.
- High education
- Strong experience in ATL (inhouse or agency), digital activation - min 5 years
- English - Upper Intermediate
- Strong people management, stakeholders management, strong analytical skills
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice — whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
There’s no doubt our industry is controversial — we’re the first to admit that. But rest assured, we take a responsible approach to our trade. In each of our markets, we observe every local law regarding tobacco (in many cases going further through our own voluntary code). Not only that, we treat our farmers fairly, invest in the environment and help to sustain local communities.
We also excel at developing our own people into leaders of the future. As a firm with a high-performance culture, we’ll expect a lot from you. But we’ll support you every step of the way to help you deliver. If you’re passionate and ambitious, rapid career progression is a reality here. And because we’re such a large firm (we employ more than 55,000 people worldwide), there are plenty of exciting opportunities for you to develop a truly extraordinary career.
з/п не указана