UpTeam (ex-BeKitzur) is a consulting development company with HQ in Silicon Valley and a product development center in Saint Petersburg. We are working on a number of interesting B2C and B2B products for US and global markets. If you want to bring your career to the next level, be a part of Silicon Valley start-ups and work on the next-generation businesses in the area of innovative financial & social apps this place is right for you.
We are looking for a QA Engineer for an interesting and well-funded San Francisco based, Mobile Social Network & AdTech start-up. This is a great opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer to lead testing, documentation, brainstorming sessions and user behavior analytics jointly with the company founders and become a key employee of the growing business.
- Maintain QA process on iOS platform to fit fast pace and highest quality needs of a mature San Francisco-based mobile business;
- Collaborate closely with other team members including US-based founders, managers and developers on a daily basis, work with the client representatives to prepare tasks and bugs for development team, clarify requirements with customers directly;
- Maintain JIRA and up-to-date documentation in Confluence, Testrail and Figma;
- Create and execute test cases and suites to ensure that the product specification is met for both iOS and Android platforms;
- Analyze test results at the story or feature level and provide meaningful reports to the project and product team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience with QA of mobile applications (iOS is preferred) and API testing;
- Understanding of requirement elicitation and functional spec writing;
- Excellent communication skills: upper-Intermediate English speaking skills to communicate by email and on conference calls;
- Deep knowledge of testing theory
Nice to have:
- Mobile or social network product QA experience
- Strong practical knowledge of Agile product development methodologies
Great team of first-class professionals to work with and learn from and warm friendly atmosphere;
Competitive salary + Above market salaries for top employees, considerable quarterly bonuses for top results;
Full medical insurance;
Paid vacations and sick days, flexible working hours;
Benefits for better employee experience - Professional, Sport, Child care, Hobby reimbursement;
Professional growth and d range of career opportunities in international business environment: Learning & Development , Coaching and Mentoring;
Unique working environment where you will be a part of our clients and partners teams.
Ready to take on commitment? Think you have the talent, the drive, and the appetite? Let’s connect.