Каким станет будущее – зависит от тебя
Deloitte is seeking a qualified marketing specialist to join the Business Development group within the ICS department at the Minsk office.
The role will involve:
- Marketing & Communications Fundamentals: experienced understanding of marketing and communications practices and technology to drive business goals
- Project Management and Campaign Activation: lead in the development, maintenance, and execution of integrated marketing campaigns spanning events, digital channels, social media, email marketing, and video/written content
- Writing: comfort with drafting different types of content
- Content Development: develop and edit content and collateral material and refreshing website content for consistent messaging and clear voice
- Social Media: creation and implementation of full social media plans for campaigns
- Digital Marketing: experience in digital marketing concepts spanning SEO, website development and design concepts
- Event Management: includes strategy, planning logistics, invitations, registration, conference materials and on-site assistance to create an experience
- Budget Management: Plan and manage marketing budgets for campaigns
- 2-5 years work experience as a marketing specialist/ business development manager/ pr-manager
- Practical experience in SMM and digital.
- Excelent understanding of how to communicate with different audiences.
- Marketing, Journalism or related degree.
- Experience writing and generating content for the Web and Social Media.
- Excelent writing and verbal communication skills in Russian and English.
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary pegged to the US dollar.
- Excelent opportunity for professional and personal development.
- Medical insurance.
- Internal trainings.
- Transparent employee evaluation system
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Работа в офисе г. Минск. Трудоустройство согласно ТК РБ.
з/п не указана