OOMA develops communication services for business and end users based on the SaaS platform - from cloud telephony to IoT solutions. See more at ooma.com
We are seeking a highly motivated individual passionate about playing a critical role in our QA organization. You will be responsible for testing and validating all aspects of the Products and Services offered by Ooma.
Desired Skills and Experience
You will also be responsible to define test strategies, test design, Lab setup, defect tracking, final test reports. Additionally, you will be responsible for providing test solutions who will work with cross-functional teams to properly validate the products and services offered to customers in a controlled lab environment.
- Develop test plan and test cases for Ooma products.
- Execute the test cases per release content and schedule.
- Report the bugs in bug tracking system and escalate the critical issues to the development team.
- Track and manage bugs found during test validation.
- Design and author customized test cases.
- Provide test status, schedule to QA management.
- Work with HW and SW development and other QA, TS/Escalations teams in debugging and root causing the issues.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of mobile apps testing automation.
- Test Automation experience and familiarity of tools like Appium, Selenium is required.
- Programming skills using Perl, Python, API, C/C++ is highly desirable.
- Must have the proven ability to write and execute clear, organized, detailed test plans and test cases, including the designs of test scripts.
- Experience with a database management and administration is desirable.
- Must have good communication skills in English language (verbal and written).
- Extremely competitive salary.
- Flexible working day.
- Trips to the US.
- Medical insurance.
- Gym membership.
- Corporate English classes.