Search for suppliers of finished goods, raw materials, materials, components, services, equipment required for the Company; collect, study and systematize price proposals from suppliers (run tenders);
Develop and justify proposals to attract new suppliers or suspend any work with the previous suppliers, and change the cooperation terms with the current suppliers;
Responsible for selecting supplier and negotiation, establish the list with QA department approval, audit any new supplier on site together with QA department;
Sign and maintain procurement agreements/contracts.
Calculate the cost of goods;
Visit specialized exhibitions, supplier production sites, audit and assess suppliers as required;
Deal with and solve quality claims (claims to suppliers, decision-making on return or acceptance of goods, receipt of compensation from suppliers);
Develop and maintain accurate database of existing vendors; contracts and supply with existing suppliers.
- Master degree (preferably economical / technical / math);
- Experience in procurement (at least 3 years);
- Experience in working in international FMCG company, ideally with logistics, supply chain;
- Strong negotiation skills with an emphasis on win/win results;
- Ability to interface effectively with internal and external suppliers;
- Fluent in language of business entity and good business English skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of data accuracy.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits (voluntary medical insurance after probation period, mobile communication, employee incentive and development programs).
Employment in accordance with Russian labor legislation.