Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro is seeking a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation for our products. In this role, you will work in a team of experienced technical writers on various documentation, your main responsibility being API documentation. You will work closely with Subject Matter Experts in Development, QA, and Product Management teams to create and maintain documentation based on business requirements.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
- Create clear and complete API documentation based on business needs and audience;
- Ensure quality documentation by conforming to the company style guide;
- Publish and maintain documentation; (HTML knowledge would be an advantage, but not necessary);
- Collaborate with developers, QA engineers and product managers to obtain information;
- Actively participate in improvement programs to enhance document structure and content;
- Attend in-house technical writing workshops to keep yourself updated as a writer.
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar position;
- Previous experience documenting development kit and API driven solutions;
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English;
- Excellent analytical skills and research-oriented;
- The ability to understand complex concepts and adapt them to a given audience;
- Familiarity with the software development process;
- Experience in working with a API documentation development tool (experience in MadCap Flare and Sphinx would be an added advantage);
- Experience in working with issue tracking and version control systems (such as JIRA and Git).
Benefits for our employees:
- Extended medical insurance that includes dental services. Doctor available on the floor
- "Foodcard" service is available for our employees in city bars and cafes
- Tea, coffee, fruits and sweets
- Exciting corporate events
- Underground parking
- Sports activities
Senior Technical WriterВ архиве с 15 декабря 2020
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию