For creative and ambitious entrepreneurs driven by a passion for business only.
We expect to have full-time employee responsibilities and to present your own insights to our Senior Brand Manager.
You will be an integral part of one of our Marketing team:
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Support the implementation of new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalog
- Adapt the communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Working with Gen Z, usage of modern digital communication formats, leading projects with celebrities and blogers
- Collaborate with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc.) and partner agencies to build a broader business strategy
- Graduate of Marketing/Management/General Economics/Enterprising, bachelor degree or final-year master
- Desire to develop within brand & digital marketing
- Creativity, innovation spirit
- Good analytical skills
- Good Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluent English
- Ready to work full-time