ECOMMPAY - Founded in 2011
FCA regulated and Principle Members of VISA and Mastercard as well as 100+ alternative payment methods connected via a single API. Delivering award winning eCommerce payment solutions across a vast array of industries including Retail, Travel, Hospitality and Mobility.
- Headquartered in London with impressive growth across 7 offices located in Europe, Asia, Russia, and CIS countries.
- Over 700 young and enthusiastic employees boasting great staff retention.
- With technology at the heart of our business, we provide a tailored platform solution to process online payments in the sphere of online acquiring and mobile commerce.
- Our first class ECOMMPAY IT specialists provide market-leading payments products created to enhance our client’s payment ecosystem and strive to develop new products and services to future-proof their business.
- Outstanding company culture within a business who values their employees; the award-winning operations centre in Riga was recently voted as one of the best places to work.
- To develop a clear understanding of the on-line payments industry and develop a current base of contacts/ leads within the industry.
- To acquire merchants and manage the entire merchant application on onboarding process.
- Responsible for a monthly sales target.
- Presents weekly report containing updates on the progress of business development activities and merchant pipeline.
- To analyze and suggest new trends on payment services of the industry that needs to be included as our services.
- To develop working opportunities within specific target companies and prepare the respective sales presentations.
- To analyse specific market data and review products/services offered by the competitors.
- To visit customers/merchants/leads on a regular basis, while promoting the company’s services.
- To increase the awareness about the company within the available network of customers/merchants/leads.
- To build long term and valuable relationships with the existing or perspective merchants.
- To participate in pre-assessment and underwriting process and approval, including merchant pre-assessment table, report for new leads, report for every application package, compliance and underwriting check, over and above Due Diligence & KYC gathering.
- To assist existing merchants with specific problems and enquiries.
- Сonfident, client facing, business-level English language and writing skills;
- Higher Education;
- Technical and analytical mindset;
Deep understanding of the payment industry
Previous experience in fintech, e-commerce or similar organisations
Independent, friendly and disciplined;
Ready to respond to urgent issues;
Motivated to find the quickest and most appropriate solution to issues.
- Individual training and support of the technical infrastructure during the first month of work;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and fun working environment with a positive atmosphere and friendly corporate culture
- Encourage professional development and improvement with access to relevant conferences and training
- In addition to existing responsibilities, option to become involved in other exciting projects;
- Place of work in Singapore.