Ozon is one of the largest e-commerce companies in Russia, ranked #4 in e-commerce top-100 index 2018. Also enters The Most Expensive Runet Companies 2019 ranking by Forbes Russia. The company was founded in 1998. Today Ozon offers more than 5 mln SKUs to its customers and represents 25 merchandise categories. Its logistics infrastructure includes approximately 200 thousand sq meters of fulfillment centers as well as 4200 courriers, 5400 pickup points and more than 7800 automated lockers. Every second Russian citizen can get his/her order from Ozon in 24 hours.
Ozon is a leading fast-growing company operating in the center of rapidly transforming Russian e-commerce market. Despite 20-years history of the company, Ozon is currently developing with a startup-like dynamics, with huge changes across all business directions. Ozon Corporate Development Team (ex-Goldman Sachs, Renaissance Capital, Headed by Ozon’s CFO) is expanding and seeking for bright recent graduate or final-year BA/MA student with a deep interest and knowledge in corporate finance to join us as an Intern with further performance-driven promotion to full-time intern position. We present a unique opportunity to be engaged in corporate finance projects related to Fundraising, Capital Markets, M&A, Market/Equity Research, Investor Relations and Strategy within the experienced team that directly reports to CEO (ex-Yandex COO).
What can we offer?
- Wide range of responsibilities, including investment analysis, fundraising materials preparation, market research, financial modelling, business analytics and project management
- Close cooperation with best-in-class e-commerce Team with a few Senior Executives and IT professionals joined from Amazon, Alibaba, Lazada, Yandex, Delivery Club and Coca-Cola
- New A-class office at Moscow-city business center
- Competitive compensation
- Top university with Economics/Finance/Math major
- Recent graduate or final-year BA/MA student
- Experience in PE / VC or IBD / Equity Research from international / state banks
- Robust knowledge of Corporate Finance and Accounting
- Availability to work full-time with a flexible schedule and hard-working
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced Excel and PowerPoint user
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
Corporate finance & Capital Markets Intern
з/п не указана