We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
To support smooth and cost-effective purchasing of Marketing goods (POSm, GWAs, etc.) including tender and project participation if necessary and expenditure analysis.
- Higher Education. Degree in Finance/Economy is an advantage.
- Knowledge of documentation in purchasing process.
- Intermediate English (written and oral).
- 1 year experience in procurement cycle: vendor selection, contracting, delivery coordination, invoice and payment, vendor management is a plus.
- Position and role in western international companies is a plus.
- Knowledge of documentation in purchasing process is a plus.
- Microsoft Office. SAP is a plus. Knowledge of other applications in purchasing process is an advantage.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details in performing tasks.
- Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills.
- Good stress/conflict management skills, ability to cope with multiple tasks.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide effective support and guidance at all stages of the procurement cycle for any goods. Maintain permanent close contact and follow up on due service quality and dates with suppliers to achieve the highest level of services provided to internal customers.
- Support the effective control function in terms of pricing, quality and contractual obligation fulfillment.
- Participate in supplier selection process and conduct tenders seeking the best conditions for the company; ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures. In cooperation with other departments identify, screen and select the best suppliers in each category.
- Support Marketing departments in purchasing of goods within budgets and time lines agreed for the projects.
з/п не указана