Our client is an insurance software development company with offices in UK and Estonia offering insurance policy management software for insurance brokers and insurance agents and serving customers in 52 countries around the globe (5496 brokers). Together we have generated ~1.5 million policies. And to top it off 107mln. € written premium.
Here's the to-do list:
- Play an active role in the Scrum team, communicating with all team members, product owners, and 3rd parties;
- Writing comprehensive manual tests;
- Document down defects in the defect tracking system and re-test the subject;
- Improving the efficiency of the process while maintaining quality;
You are the person we’re looking for if you have:
- 1 year of web testing and more;
- Strong testing skills and technical background (the ability to create and execute test documentation);
- A good knowledge of various test methodologies and techniques;
- The ability to accurately estimate task duration and meet schedules;
- Strong knowledge of SDLC;
- API testing;
- Basic knowledge of automation will be a plus;
- Written and Spoken English is Intermediate and more.
Advantages of our position:
- Competitive "white" salary tightly correlated with real USD exchange rate and applicant's work results
- Highly professional line managers
- Good social package (health insurance for employees, compensation for sports activities and English lessons in the office)
- Daily communication in English
- Positive emotions of teamwork
- Flexible working hours (you can come at a suitable time for you from 8 to 12)
- Mini-kitchen, seasonal fruits, snacks
- Office in the center of Minsk (Kozlova lane)
- Trips to Estonia
- Good working place including a powerful lightweight laptop.
Welcome on board!