Are you an intellectually curious, data-savvy individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires?
If so, then a role as an intern in the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) department at P&G is for you! We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there is always something new to discover. We are professionals in data analysis, market research and consumer immersion and use this expertise to influence business strategies, product design, pricing, shelf appearance, media investment and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it and how we can better serve their needs.
From Day 1, with support and coaching from your manager, you are going to be in charge of your own projects with autonomy. The internship lasts for 9-12 months and allows you to experience the real job that CMK professionals do at P&G. You will:
- actively seek to discover opportunities for delighting consumers by uncovering insights and understanding behavioral patterns to turn these into new initiatives for our brands;
- be an integral part of a multi-functional business team working with Brand, Sales, IT and Finance partners;
- lead learning plans to address business needs and objectives answering questions, such as what our brands should stand for, who our target consumers are, what the right assortment, promotional strategy and media investment should be, how we can better reach consumers and win with retailers;
- develop your soft and analytical skills and use integrative thinking to turn data findings into actions.
During your internship P&G will focus on learning more about you and evaluate if you are the right fit for a permanent position. You will have a mid-term and end-of-term review sessions which are structured to help you assess your strengths as well as development areas. Similarly, this is also a chance for you to learn how a multinational company like P&G operates and what career opportunities provides.
Compensation and benefits
- monthly salary 70 000 RUR gross;
- monthly lunch support;
- coaching and mentorship;
- compensation of relocation costs;
- flexible work arrangements.
- 3+ year students and up to 2 years since graduation;
- good command of English (upper-Intermediate and higher);
- strong analytical skills, including good understanding of statistics (e.g., multivariate statistical methods and building mathematical models);
- ready for a full-time work schedule (40 hours per week);
- permissive documents to work in Russia.
Just so you know
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor. No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.