We are looking for someone who is a technology-agnostic polymath—committed to a lifelong journey of continuous learning and exploration of innovative scientific ideas—and will bring thoughtful perspectives, empathy, creativity, and a positive attitude to solve problems at scale. This role is ideal for someone looking to extend their algorithm design and software engineering skills into a part mentor, part IC, part thought partner role.
- Architect, build, maintain, and improve new and existing suite of algorithms.
- Utilize your entrepreneurial spirit to identify new opportunities to optimize business processes and improve consumer experiences, and prototype solutions to demonstrate value with a crawl, walk, run mindset.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses, model development, validation and implementation.
- Mentor and educate team members to adopt best practices in writing and maintaining production machine learning code.
- Actively contribute to and re-use community best practices.
- Develop and test ML models using Python/Keras/Tensorflow/Spark stack.
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results.
- University or advanced degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience developing and deploying machine learning systems into production.
- Strong experience working with a variety of relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Strong experience working with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Spark MLLIB, etc.
- Experience with at least one cloud provider solution (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Strong experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, R, C++, Scala, etc.
- Experience with Platforms like H2O, Sage maker, MLFlow, Anaconda, etc.
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas and solve complex problems by adapting creative approaches.
- Strong knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools.
- Relevant working experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Senior ML EngineerВ архиве с 19 февраля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию