Linxdatacenter Moscow is looking for an ambitious and energetic Account Manager, with a passion to drive new sales to existing customers and lead commercial projects of Linxdatacenter, market leader in datacenter, cloud and telecom services.
Your main focus will be on generating new revenue from existing customers, support them with operational business, upsell new services, coordinating sales forecasts and executing the regional sales strategy.
To fit this role, you must be passionate about sales and own profession, result driven and already have a great track of sales results, preferably in the datacenters, cloud or telecom industry. We seek for a professional who has the affinity to technology, fluently communicate in English and Russian, and describes him/herself as inspired, driven, commercial minded, customer focused and a great networker and team player who always acts with integrity.
As you will work with both people and documents, you also must be attentive to the details, able to read and understand the contract, and to provide information to customer about its terms and conditions.
- Generate and develop quality leads from existing customers;
- Explain how the service works and what advantages it brings to customer;
- Deliver the best service experience to the customer, proven by Customer Satisfaction Interviews;
- Coordinate process internally and act as a point of contact between customers and internal stakeholders;
- Initiate and handle all needed arrangements in order to finalize requested proposals, gather customers’ commitment for the order and close the deal;
- Monitor and actively participate in the customers’ internal projects;
- Represent Linxdatacenter on external events, conferences and business meetings;
- Stay ahead of local market situation and trends and constantly seek of business opportunities;
- Be a preferred business partner for allocated customers.
- Strong B2B experience in an (enterprise) sales position, preferably in the datacenter, cloud, or telecom industry;
- Substantial and provable experience with working with top management and CIO’s of lo al and multinational companies;
- Knowledge of the IT industry with regard to needs of enterprises and with regard to the trends in datacenter, cloud and telecom markets;
- Strong communication skills, service and customer oriented, and a passion for closing sales deals;
- Result-driven, independent, and self-motivated, ability to create innovative ideas to develop new services;
- Russian, fluent in English;
- Customer focus, integrity, passion for excellence and team work are your key values.
- Employment agreement;
- Full time job for 40 hours per week;
- Interesting remuneration package inclusive stimulating bonus schedule;
- Dynamic international team and environment;
- Possibilities to grow and evolve with the company;
- Sharing ideas is welcomed.