Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Forte Group is looking for a skilled React Developer to join our team of professionals.
As a React Developer, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team of developers working on a web application to automate analysis of customer financial documents. You will develop a mortgage offer aggregator that allows users to upload all financial documents and get information on what conditions they could get a mortgage. The platform automatically processes uploaded information using Machine Learning that speeds up the process of getting a mortgage in comparison with the existing manual systems.
The team is integrated and allocated in Minsk and Chicago. Team members use Monday to generate backlog and to prioritize items. Communication mainly consists of daily meetings and interpersonal communication via Slack.
Technologies and Tools
Backend - .NET Core, GraphQL
Frontend - JS, React.js , Redux, Next.js (React SSR), TypeScript, Apollo GraphQL Client, React hooks
Databases - SQL Azure
Testing Tools - Cypress.io
Repository - GitHub
Tools - Monday
- Design and develop software application
- Analyze requirements, collaborate with team members to produce thoughtful software designs
- Provide accurate estimates on work items
- Participate in code review
- Facilitate engineering operation process to ensure high-quality software solutions concerning engineering excellence
- Be proactive and propose thoughtful decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- 3+ years of commercial experience in web development
- Hands-on experience developing using JS, React.js and Redux
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with React hooks
- Fresh ideas and diversity in style and approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate English level or higher
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Possibility for career development
- Medical and family care programs
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Join us and be a part of our team!