IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Manage Employee Experience cycle – onboarding, offboarding, movements, employees support around labour law, labour safety, employee relations questions, HR administration, cooperation with Social Funds, audits, inspections
- Benefits and HR Vendors administration
- Improvement of HR Policies and Procedures
- Systems, Reporting – Workday, 1C, Visier – upload information, prepare reporting and analytics, support HRBP or Business partners to prepare presentations, take active part in continued 1C set up/improvement – templates, reporting
- Support to HRBP of dedicated business line
- Participation in regional projects, collaboration with global team
- Higher degree
- 1,5-year experience as HR specialist / Administrator / Coordinator within international company
- Deep knowledge of Russian Labor Law
- Good Russian and English communication skills
- Business-oriented approach, growth mindset
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Team player, integrity
- Attention to details, numbers
AWARDS – IQVIA is an exciting place to be right now:
- IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
- Recognized by ScripAwards18 as Best Contract Research Organization
- Elected as one of the 2019 FORTUNE "World's Most Admired Companies®". IQVIA received the distinction in FORTUNE’s Healthcare: Pharmacy and Other Services category with high marks in quality of management, effectiveness in conducting business globally, wise use of corporate assets, and value as a long-term investment.
Why to join IQVIA
With IQVIA, you’ll have access to one of the world’s highest-regarded service organizations in the Life Science Sector, providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects for Pharma Companies, Biotech & Medical Device Companies.
Our connections to the whole Health Care Ecosystem can lead you to innovative research pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance.