JetBrains is a globally operating IT vendor that provides tools and technologies for software developers. In late 2018 we decided to significantly expand our educational initiatives by launching two brand new projects, the Museum of Future Technologies in Saint Petersburg and ‘THERE’ in Amsterdam.
We need a passionate Robotics Engineer to join the Museum of Future Technologies project. You will work closely with a team of experienced engineers from cutting-edge fields, such as artificial intelligence, augmented reality, robotics, and virtual reality.
- Building a machine learning application.
- Involved in fast robotics prototyping.
- Testing applications.
- Research on novel solutions in machine learning algorithms.
- Participate in shaping the robotics exhibits.
- Experiences in ML/AI.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion and creativity.
- Attention to detail.
- C/C++ and Python.
- Spacious comfortable office (open 24/7) with a private parking lot.
- Competitive salary: determined individually, but above industry average.
- Bonuses based on your performance.
- Voluntary health insurance for employees, their spouse, and their children under age 18 (including dental insurance).
- 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- Full salary during sick leave.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Hot meals, free drinks, fruits, and snacks.
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Office gym (with washrooms), massage room, and a recreational zone.
- Training, including English and German language classes.
- Opportunities to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US.
- Job relocation help.