What makes working at Mondelēz International so special?
Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We are the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with outstanding brands like Alpen Gold, Milka, Picnic, Oreo, Jubilee, Belvita, Barni, Tuc, Dirol, Halls.
As part of our Corporate & Government Affairs (CGA) team, you’ll shape and tell our company story and act as an advocate for growing our business responsibly. You will help build the Mondelēz International corporate brand and reputation, both globally and locally. Make it significant!
- Build and implement internal and external communication strategy to ensure consistent communications with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Build and implement PR companies and new communication tools in line with the Company strategy, forecasting how this influence corporate reputation;
- Supports internal communications campaigns and projects in Russia and EE;
- Engage other departments to take part in joint PR projects (e.g. Marketing, HR);
- Develop and control sustainable development projects in line with the Company strategy;
- Ensure proper execution of external and internal communication activities (quality and quantity of media publications, press events, internal events, etc.)
- Higher education (preferably – relevant or general business); MBA is a strong advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in relevant position in international company and / or media is a must;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), storytelling both in Russian and English is a must;
- Proven stakeholder management skills is a must;
- People management experience is a strong advantage;
- International assignment experience is a strong advantage.
Temporary contract for 1 year.
Communications Manager, Russia
з/п не указана