Our client, a worldwide FMCG company is looking for Content Specialist / E-commerce Specialist (maternity role). This specialist will be responsible for leading Digital Content excellence across all online platforms and managing Digital Retail Activation calendar for e-commerce channel.
- Support and optimisation of global and local product platforms;
- Lead digital assets to customers distribution process;
- Assist with localization of product assets/information;
- Provide digital content expertise and recommendations on maximising brand performance;
- Serve as the in-house digital content expert to local teams, educating them on digital media platforms, tools and program performance;
- Support day to day relationships with the agencies and content providers to deliver best in class integrated content media strategies across multiple digital channels including e-com, websites, social media and other media platforms;
- Define and recommend analytics framework and process with agencies/content providers. Drive real time optimizations, reporting process, benchmark approvals and report back to business stakeholders
- Develop & implement digital retail activation calendar for eCommerce customers, aligned with the businesses promotional and brand marketing initiatives;
- Responsible for development creative materials (banners, landings, emails etc.) for e-commerce channel.
- Degree level education;
- Proven experience in Digital/eCommerce environment from 1-2 years;
- Able to demonstrate understanding of the fundamentals of digital marketing;
- Extensive knowledge of digital and social platforms and operations;
- Knowledge of current trends and innovation in media, tracking, analytics and research;
- English – strong spoken and written;
- Analytical skills, ability to relate results to business objectives.