IPONWEB is looking for a professional in digital advertising campaign management to help us building and supporting the new global approach to campaign delivery.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is aware of the latest ad tech news on the market;
- Is ready to think out of the box when it comes to yield management;
- Understands how supply and demand sides work;
- Has a strong desire to rapidly learn new technologies and take advantage of new concepts.
- Good level of English (at least upper-intermediate);
- Ability to make educated decisions and take responsibility for the actions;
- 1-2 years of experience at the position of Traffic manager / Programmatic manager in Digital Media Agency;
- Deep understanding of workflow in Digital Media Agency;
- Vast experience in creating campaigns in different DSPs (e.g. DBM, Getintent) / Troubleshooting;
- Working knowledge of SSPs (e.g. Google Ad Manager or AdFox) ;
- Understanding online bidding process for the purchase of ad impressions;
- Technical background as an advantage;
- Good communication skills;
- Passion to the Internet advertisement and desire to improve the Ad Tech industry.
- Set up new entities (advertisers/campaigns/line items/etc) in 1st and 3rd party systems (SSPs, DSPs) / Troubleshooting;
- Monitor campaigns for any data anomalies, spikes or drops (for example ad impressions, clicks, spend);
- Improve performance of ad campaigns;
- Discrepancy investigation;
- A/B tests conducting;
- Consult IPONWEB clients / internal UI team on best campaign setup across programmatic platforms including use cases creation and validation;
- Work on projects which include improving the company’s trafficking and data processes;
- If required to, directly escalate any trafficking issues to any technology providers or internal account;
- Reverse engineering of campaign setup to guess real business goal and context in order to provide feedback both to agencies on “how to run it more efficiently” and to engineers “how to make it more user-friendly”.
We offer you:
- An excellent career opportunity with a High Tech International company – One of the leading companies in the RTB and Programmatic Marketing Industry;
- Open and approachable management team with a strong engineering DNA (80% of Moscow office – engineers, management and executives have a technical background)
- Many internal pathways for career development and professional growth, supported by a performance review system;
- Respect for independent thought and freedom of actions;
- Competitive salary and comfort;
- Remote work till end of 2020;
- Flexible schedule;
- Medical insurance;
- Internal and external education program;
- English courses compensation;
- Relocation program from any region of Russia to the Moscow office;
- Referral bonus system;
- Fruits, vegetables, cheese, nuts, cookies and cakes, snacks and beverages at every coffee point and more.