Mission/ Position Summary:
- Ensure Regulatory requirements are met (according to the Russian Law and internal politics of the company) for existing flows and timely addressed for new flows
- Ensure Quality of the product is meeting declared & customer requirements, execution of consistent Quality process (issues are addressed and being solved)
- Executing the process for existing and new registrations, declarations and licenses (including import and locally produced goods), other regulatory documents & packaging: coordination at Essilor Group Russia, local authorities, distributors and production, corresponding departments at Essilor AMERA & Essilor Global.
- Executing the process for high Quality consistency: analysis of returns and customer complaints regarding quality, addressing preventive and reactive actions based on it, coordination with partners at Essilor Group, production, corresponding departments at Essilor AMERA & Essilor Global.
- Advanced knowledge & experience in certification and registration - must
- Advanced analytical and communicational skills - must
- Graduate from University, Technical background - advantage
- Optical knowledge & experience – advantage
- English fluent - must
- Team player, structured – must
- Office is located near the metro station Otradnaya
- Opening hours from 9 to 18 hours, Mon-Fri.
- Compliance with Russian labor legislation (registration, official salary and bonuses, paid vacation of 28 calendar days, and sick leaves) + compansation package.
- Salary - level will be discussed individually.
- The company offers for its employees interesting and challenging work, learning and improving skills, opportunities for personal and career growth, a friendly team, comfortable working conditions.