Now we are looking for a talented Android developer who will join us to perform the following tasks:
Creating a mobile application for analyzing the creditworthiness of users. The product is in demand on the international market, and our client is an example of a successful American IT startup;
Develop new functionality of the application and support the existing one;
Conducting code review, writing unit tests.
From the future colleague we are waiting:
- standard libraries, Notifications, Connectivity, Location;
- tools (9patch, TraceView, HierarchyView, adb shell);
- experience in optimizing the performance of adapters (Adapters) and Animations;
- experience with Android Jetpack (Room, LiveData, ViewModel, WorkManager, Paging);
- knowledge of Google Android guidelines.
- Kotlin, Kotlin coroutines;
- Java, Java garbage collector;
- Understanding the principles of OOP, data structures and design patterns;
- Experience in developing multithreaded applications;
- Experience in developing client-server applications;
- Experience with profiling tools and code optimization;
- Experience with architecture patterns (MVVM as a plus)
- Technical conversational English.
- A friendly team of first-class professionals you’ll find easy to work and communicate with;
- Transparency in processes and liberal atmosphere across the company;
- Modern technology stack on all projects;
- Professional and personal growth as well as the ability to change your area of expertise;
- Attendance sponsorship of IT events, professional conferences as well as financial cover of online and offline courses;
- Internal hackathons and meetups where each employee can act as a speaker;
- Salary corresponding to your work experience and skills. We are open for payment negotiation;
- Flexible working schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- All the necessary equipment;
- Compensation of sport and medical expenses;
- English language courses at the office.
See you at the Distillery!