IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Collects and register information about issues
- Communicates with Field Users and provides the status of issue resolution
- Consults the users of correct and better application usage
- Performs troubleshooting of client solution issue and provide resolution
- Performs Business Administration and Data Maintenance activities following established processes
- Provides support on Champion incidents, or escalated incidents from Field Users and on Service Requests using the ticketing tool and Request Fulfilment processes
- Coordinates the routing and handling of Requests for Change to the next level of support with the help of the Client Service Partner
- Escalate issues relating to product support or product operations to the next defined level
- Additional activities include performing backups, console operations, i.e. monitoring the status of specific systems, job queues and running scheduled housekeeping jobs, such as database maintenance, file clean-up
- Finds and delivers the most effective solution
- Provides workarounds till issue not resolved
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required:
- Higher degree in IT or related discipline
- 1+ years’ service analyst experience (commercial applications / CRM)
- SFDC certification
- ITIL certification
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification as a plus
- Experience investigating incidents and identifying and implementing solutions
- Fluency in English, written and verbal (ability to work with European clients)
- Clear client-friendly communication skills
AWARDS – IQVIA is an exciting place to be right now:
- IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
- Recognised by ScripAwards18 as Best Contract Research Organisation
- Elected as one of the 2019 FORTUNE "World's Most Admired Companies®". IQVIA received the distinction in FORTUNE’s Healthcare: Pharmacy and Other Services category with high marks in quality of management, effectiveness in conducting business globally, wise use of corporate assets, and value as a long-term investment.
Why to join IQVIA
With IQVIA, you’ll have access to one of the world’s highest-regarded service organizations in the Life Science Sector, providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects for Pharma Companies, Biotech & Medical Device Companies.
Our connections to the whole Health Care Ecosystem can lead you to innovative research pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance.