IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Design/executes unit tests to verify fitness for purpose
- Produces custom scripts as necessary to integrate multiple products where standard connectors may not be available (may require working with the product development team)
- Importing data from many existing disparate systems
- Analyse and identify potential impact of requests on the application functionality / performance
- Undertakes peer code / config reviews
- Assists with producing prototype solutions for a Proof-of-Concept sub-project
- Responds to and resolves defects/issues reported by the Test team or by clients during UAT
- Devises workarounds for defects/issues found in Production
- Ensures that good development practice is followed
- Provide effort estimations for new implementations or change requests
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required:
- Higher degree in IT or related discipline
- 1+ years’ working experience in SFDC configuration
- SFDC Admin and Dev certification
- SalesForce marketing Cloud certification as a plus
- Experience with the Salesforce API's
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST)
- Experience of source control tools (e.g. Git)
- Experience in object oriented language (e.g. Java or C#) as a plus
- Experience working with multi-country project teams
- Fluency in English, written and verbal (ability to work with European clients)
- Analytical mindset with a problem solving attitude; willing to learn new things
AWARDS – IQVIA is an exciting place to be right now:
- IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
- Recognised by ScripAwards18 as Best Contract Research Organisation
- Elected as one of the 2019 FORTUNE "World's Most Admired Companies®". IQVIA received the distinction in FORTUNE’s Healthcare: Pharmacy and Other Services category with high marks in quality of management, effectiveness in conducting business globally, wise use of corporate assets, and value as a long-term investment.
Why to join IQVIA
With IQVIA, you’ll have access to one of the world’s highest-regarded service organizations in the Life Science Sector, providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects for Pharma Companies, Biotech & Medical Device Companies.
Our connections to the whole Health Care Ecosystem can lead you to innovative research pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance.