Position: Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to help us turn the company’s and the brands’ advantages into selling points both visually and verbally through presentation materials.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
The jobholder will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with the wider team.
Our ideal candidate has experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn. Is up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement. Has strong communication skills and able to put forward their own views in a clear and constructive manner, choosing an appropriate communication method, e.g. email/ telephone/ face to face.
Candidates should possess good organizational skills, take responsibility for the quality of own work and ensure delivery of professional excellence and expertise at all times.
- Support Head of Marketing in planning and execution of international marketing campaigns.
- Work with all commercial departments (Licensing, Media, YouTube, Marketing, Approval) to understand their data, ideas and help professionally convey them by transforming them into clear, compelling, highly accurate and visually attractive presentations.
- Refresh and maintain internal presentation templates quarterly or upon request.
- Develop presentations for conferences, licensing summits and other external audiences.
- Organize the process of data collection in key territories and relevant markets to establish awareness of the brand's current position and upcoming trends. This implies the development and maintenance of relationships with research suppliers/consultants, as well as the establishment of paid and free sources structure with relevant data to achieve constant access to the industry’s important information.
- Permanently search for publicly available marketing data that could help commercial team and the brand performance.
- Plan and conduct qualitative and quantitative research projects to completion, including but not limited to design, data collection, tabulation, analysis, and presentation.
- Consult and support internal Licensing units with research and analysis to support key project initiatives.
- Provide cover for the Marketing team members during their absences;
- Any other duties as deemed operationally necessary by the Head of Marketing, Chief Commercial Officer.
Requirements essential to the position
- Higher education, BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.
Professional knowledge and experience
- Experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
Skills and competencies
- Advanced level of Russian and English.
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs
- Ability to take initiative and suggest ideas for improvements; proactively contribute to the work of the whole team.
- Ability to learn quickly and take new responsibilities, share learning with team and colleagues, be open to taking on different roles.
In return we offer
- Work in a stable company, market leader.
- Full time employment according RF Labor Law.
- Competitive salary, the size of which depends on qualifications and experience of the prospective employee.
- Health Insurance, upon successful completion of probation period.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Walking distance (5-10 minutes) from metro station "Alekseevskaya".