Ingka Centres is part of the Ingka Group and we have more than 40 years of experience in shopping centres. Our locations appear under different trademarks, including MEGA in Russia and LIVAT in China, always anchored by an IKEA store.
Ingka Centres is organized in seven areas, we call them domains. The meeting places are organized within the domain Operations. Our support organization provides services and support to the meeting places, and help them to develop, extend, grow and transform.
Please, be informed that this role is temporary (1,5 year). The contract’s prolongation will be discussed with successful employee as exceptional case.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Provide Domain, Meeting place and Project management with information, analysis and expert insight to support, challenge and steer the business towards growth, optimal performance and sustained long-term profitability;
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant business information and expertise to the necessary target groups in a way which inspires and engages them to take meaningful decisions and actions to achieve the goals;
- Partner with the Domains, Meeting places and Projects in their financial performance, investment request and be responsible for the subsequent financial submission to global Centre business navigation;
- Have a full overview of the P&L and Investment and take responsibility for specific lines of the Centre P&L and cost groups supporting challenging and steering the Domain, Meeting places and Projects achieve their goals in these areas;
- Contribute functional expertise to the Meeting Place operations & leasing process and to the project management process to maximize commercial opportunities and achieve the goals of the Meeting Place and projects;
- Identify and actively pursue business opportunities as they arise;
- Work, and follow up with, appropriate partners in Domains, Meeting places and Projects to secure the effective implementation of tools, processes and best practice to secure the customer experience and the strong retail foundation;
- Carry out functional reviews and support the Meeting Places and Project in improving their functional review outcomes in order to achieve growth, optimal performance and sustained long-term profitability and to improve competence and the customer experience;
- Secure the performance measurement and support to improve performance of the major KPI’s by being close to operations such as organizing workshop for business improvement, benchmark activities etc.;
- Support the unit with Business Navigation competence enabling them to make optimized decisions in their daily work.
- Completed higher education (finance, economic);
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from business navigation working with both commercial and financial processes, in particular retail Pricing;
- Understand the profit and loss and how to affect its result through actions;
- Experience of setting and implementing action plans, setting budgets, providing clear direction and following up goals;
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge of the local market and business conditions and take commercial decisions based on this information;
- Proven track record in delivering under time pressure;
- Fluent in English and Russian, both written and spoken;
- Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a larger team;
- Experience of leading in a changing environment;
- Open-minded and actively seeks out new ways of working;
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available;
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English.
- Full compliance with Labor Law, official employment;
- Bonus based on financial year results;
- Subsidized meal;
- Medical insurance with wide coverage, including dentistry, from start of work;
- Life insurance from start of work;
- Staff discount 15% on IKEA goods;
- Corporate pension program (after probation period);
- Partial compensation for fitness club (after probation period);
- Partial compensation of children’s summer camps (after probation period);
- Staff parties and gifts;
- Learning offer for professional growth;
- Unlimited career and development opportunities at Ingka!
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now by clicking Apply button, or if you have any questions about this job ask us through message bar.
На сегодняшний день мы продолжаем развивать бизнес ИКЕА и рады предложить стабильную и интересную работу с хорошим потенциалом для роста в нашей команде.
Business NavigatorВ архиве с 29 октября 2020
з/п не указана