BELUGA GROUP is the largest Russian spirits company.
We manufacture and sell the best alcoholic beverages in Russia and abroad. Our business’s philosophy is grounded in consumer focus, leadership, innovation, global approach and personal growth. This is our DNA that constantly enables us to move forward.
- Brand campaigns development, execution & control;
- Identify, recommend and implement key actions to deliver objectives (brand health, market share, profitability);
- Customize global campaigns / participate in development of local campaigns;
- Closely monitor all brand performance KPIs, understand indepth drivers;
- Drive execution of key brand activities (including innovations) - Ensure brand plans are properly executed to reach the targets;
- Track brand P&L - In-depth understanding of Brand profitability performance and its key drivers;
- Collaborate with different departments/functions;
- Develop and manage brand strategy execution, communication & promotional materials, POSM, PR materials;
- Brand analysis and brand performance tracking;
- Agencies work coordination & supervision;
- Budget and cost management;
- Promo & events management.
- 2-3 years brand management experience in large international FMCG (preferable experience in spirits industry);
- Experience of the Russian market & consumers;
- Experience in media (Traditional & digital strategy /activations);
- University graduate in economics or marketing or communication;
- Open-minded, high adaptability & flexibility;
- Knowledge of English will be a plus, but not mandatory;
- Project management skills;
- Emotional intelligence to manage stakeholders across different functions and different cultures;
- Proactive live position.