Присоединяйтесь к нашей команде и постройте успешную карьеру в международной технологической компании!
Bell Integrator – международная компания, предоставляющая традиционные технологические услуги и инновационные сервисы. С 2003 года мы предоставляем клиентам широкий спектр сервисов и решений в области инновационных технологий.
REPORTING TO: Europe IT Manager
NUMBER OF SUBORDINATES: 5
ROLE: We are looking for an experienced IT Specialist with experience in managing local IT team and supporting different technologies. Candidates must present good knowledge of medium/large business IT infrastructure and services. We are expecting excellent task ownership and self-initiative, ability to work under pressure and coordinate work of IT Engineers of different domains.
The successful candidate will be part of the IT Europe team, reporting directly to IT Europe Manager. The role is based in Moscow, Russia.
The main duties for this role are:
- Manage day to day activities of a local and remote IT team, providing infrastructure and support for the organization.
- Coordinate projects and tasks with global technology teams and project managers
As part of the ongoing tasks, the IT Team Leader is responsible for:
- Managing local IT Team of Infrastructure and Support engineers.
- Ensuring compliance with IT policies, standards and procedures (compliance with ISO20K industry standards).
- Leading support for IT infrastructure and Data Centre as directed by professional teams.
- Providing resources required for local IT projects and special tasks.
- Evaluate performance and monitor agreed level of service and KPIs.
- Contribute to improve collaboration and work with teams in other regions.
- Enable team members to develop new skills and required knowledge.
- Training and mentor new team members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven record of minimum 2 years of leading support or infrastructure team for a medium/large size organisation
- 7-10 years of relevant technical experience
- Good understanding of corporate IT network and data centre technologies
- Strong hardware knowledge of end user and data centre infrastructure
- Experience with customer support ticketing system and asset management
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Able to work overtime
- Able to travel
- Relevant A+, Network+, Cisco, ITIL, MCP certifications
- Proficiency in Cisco security and network infrastructure technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team player with ability to mentor less experienced members of a team
- Able to work accurately under pressure and prioritize tasks
- Able to exercise good judgement and sound reasoning
- Well-organised and presenting professional work approach
- Self-motivated and energetic
- A Level
- Fluent written and spoken Russian & English
IT Team LeaderВ архиве с 31 октября 2020
з/п не указана