What makes working at Mondelēz International so special?
Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We are the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with outstanding brands like Alpen Gold, Milka, Picnic, Oreo, Jubilee, Belvita, Barni, Tuc, Dirol, Halls.
Embrace the challenge. The fast moving and challenging nature of our work presents significant opportunities to learn and grow. Do more, learn more, grow more.
- Contributes to development and alignment of annual marketing plans for OREO, Jubilee & Milka Chocobakery brands: consumer promotions, TMs, and all other BTL activities, along with Seasonal portfolio support to gain annual target
- Develops & executes superior consumer and customer activation
- Participate in the development of Equity& Communication programs, working with BU category activation, agencies, and drive local adaptation/development of brand communication/programs. Execute connection & media planning and buying locally for specific national campaigns
- Understands a brand P&L and its relevant profit levers across the cluster/country supports driving mix improvement for the category across the cluster/market
- Responsible for all aspects of projects, including meeting deadlines, time management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, campaign analysis, and tracking/monitoring procedures
- Ensure effective working relationships and cross-functional alignment of the category marketing plans with Sales (Category Planning & KAM) CI, CS&L, and Finance and agency leadership to ensure effective in market brand activation in accordance with brand plans, activation strategy, schedule, and calendar.
- Ensures efficient marketing & category planning process: IBP, connection mapping, category drive strategies (in collaboration with CP&A & PS teams)
- Understands the products and services offering and approach of key competitors; communicate products and services differentiation to sales and provides input to senior leadership
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned
- University degree in Economics, Marketing
- High-level proficiency of the English language
- Experienced PC user (MS Office)
- Min of 3 years’ relevant experience in blue-chip multinational FMCGs in the Marketing department
- In-depth understanding of consumer needs
- P&L management
з/п не указана