з/п не указана
Renault Russia – one of the leaders in digitalization among automotive brands – is extending Digital Products team and searching for a Web/Digital analyst. As analyst you will have an opportunity to find insights on customers digital experience and improve Renault web-sites and digital products.
Regular performance reporting for website tools
1. Regular collection of information from web-analytics tools (Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrika, etc.);
2. Collection of additional data from internal systems (sales reports, leads, etc.);
3. Preparation of digital products efficiency reports and presentations on regular basis and on request;
4. Definition of metrics needed for web-resources, site section, digital products and digital products efficiency measurement;
5. Coordination of UX and A/B tests execution;
6. Coordination of end-to-end analytics system integration: requirements definition, briefing, selection of core-solution, communication with contractors, control over deadlines and testing;
7. Coordination of reporting automatization and visualization integration: executors briefing, control over deadlines and testing.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience:
Education: higher education in the area of economics/IT/sociology.
- Strong knowledge of web-technologies and web-analytics
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrika, GTM and other web-analytics related tools
- English – not lower than Upper-intermediate
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, ability to work in a team and independently, proactivity, responsibility, perfectionism.
Knowledge of computer programs:
- MS Excel (VLOOKUP, Macros) and PowerPoint) – advances user; MS Office – confident user
- Content management systems (CMS) – basic level.
- Web-analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Yandex.Metrika) – confident user.
- Business analysis software (e.g., Power BI) – desirable.
- At least 1 year of websites or web-projects analytics experience
- Experience of work with Google Analytics (mandatory) and Yandex.Metrika (advantageously)
- Experience of reports visualization with MS Power Point, Power BI and/or similar solutions
- Office is located in ten minutes from Paveletskaya metro station
- Employment through SLAVA agency
- Professional growth
- Opportunity to use advanced tools (Google Analytics 360,Google Analytics, GTM, Yandex. Metrics and others)