Kaseya is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseyas best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners and TPG, two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 10 million endpoints worldwide.
Kaseya is looking for a passionate Senior LAMP Developer to join our growing team. You will help design, develop, and implement solutions for our award-winning cyber security products.
We use a wide range of technologies internally and look for interesting experience and skill sets to deliver powerful products to help our partners succeed. As a Software Development Engineer, you will be part of a diverse team developing and delivering our platform to thousands of daily users enabling our Partners’ success.
Our Software Development Engineers take ownership of their code and work closely with others to develop new features as well as efficiently address reported defects in ways that delight our customers.
Using an Agile/Scrum methodology, Software Development Engineers discuss requirements, propose solutions, accurately estimate their work, and then collaborate with others through the entire life cycle.
Role & Responsibility
- Follow the established Agile/Scrum methodology for software design, development, code reviews, and testing; ensuring product quality and reliability
- Design, develop and integrate expert solutions that can be shipped on time while complying with standards for usability, security, stability, reliability, and performance
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-7 years of experience architecting and building production PHP applications utilizing MVC frameworks
- 5-7 years of experience with MySQL, relational database and query design
- Experience with the design, development and implementation of microservices in a production environment
- Experience with containerized environments will be a plus (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with the design, development and implementation of high throughput and large-scale RESTful web services
- Experience developing test scripts for unit testing.
- Knowledge of ALM suites such as JIRA and GitLab
- Highly effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Extensive knowledge of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Perks and Benefits
- Health Benefits
- English tutor
Hackathons, technical conferences and advanced training at the expense of the company
Exchange of ideas and daily interaction with a strong team of engineers from the USA, Canada, Ireland.
Various corporate events
New modern office in the city center near the metro
Flexible working hours