Латвийская компания в поисках технического директора в области искусственного интеллекта
Формат работы удаленный, либо в офисе в Минске. Трудоустройство по ТК РБ. Возможные командировки в Ригу.
HRMNY is building an AI-based Human Technology to power the next generation of people-conscious apps to fix misunderstanding, find fit and build strong relationships in both B2C and B2B sectors. Sounds like a challenge? Let's talk!
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO), that is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company, providing technology roadmapping, and embodying strong leadership and mentorship of the development team.
The CTO will ensure that all ML and software systems undergo sufficient research, designing, testing, implementation and evaluation. Using effective communication and logical approaches, the CTO will direct the team in order to attain strategic goals. The CTO will work directly with Management to ensure cohesion between business and technical goals.
Your key responsibilities include:
- driving the vision, design, and strategy of initiatives related to product development; clearly communicating the vision and roadmap to the teams
- being in charge of the management of the department’s staffing, resources, and maintaining a best-in-class team
- contributing to formulating the strategic direction and goals of the company
- ensuring the optimal application of engineering resources in order to meet product development requirements
- managing the day-to-day activities of our development and AI teams – mentoring, growing and leading them to build a world-class software
- collaborating with the other teams to ensure that product architecture, development sprint and release planning meet corporate and customer goals
- staying abreast of leading and cutting-edge technologies and industry best practices
We expect you to have:
- a master’s degree in a computer science-related field
- 5+ years of experience in building SaaS products
- 3+ years proven leadership successfully managing teams
- background in Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning, with a solid understanding of key AI/ML tools, techniques, and methodologies
- experience in building highly scalable products with agile development methodologies
- experience in managing, recruiting, coaching and developing highly skilled talent in engineering and development teams
- experience with cloud solutions such as AWS, GCP and software such as Jira
- proficiency in Python (Django)/Java, SQL, and/or Relational Databases
- excellent communication skills, capable of motivating the broader team and peers, with a proven ability to create a highly collaborative working environment
- a hands-on approach and a lead-by-example attitude
- excellent command of written and spoken English
What we offer:
- an opportunity to experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company
- a team of motivated, supportive and determined people to work with
- flexible working hours
- competitive salary
Become a part of a well-coordinated and understanding team of highly qualified specialists, ready for mutual assistance and support.