Technical Trainer, Education Services, CloudBlue
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
CloudBlue, a newly formed business unit of Ingram Micro, is the only cloud commerce and fulfillment engines with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 40 million seats globally. CloudBlue is the result of $500 million in investments, including the acquisitions of Odin, Ensim, and four others software companies. Our CloudBlue Commerce, Connect, and Go to Market platforms enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro is seeking a Technical Trainer, Education Services focused on activating the hyper-growth of our infinite ecosystem of SaaS and IaaS solutions. In this role, you’ll be responsible for classroom and eLearning course design and development consumed by internal technical team members of CloudBlue. You are part educator & part designer with a passion for the cloud revolution, tasked with developing our employees’ technical knowledge of our products via your approach to designing education for our team members to drive the successful development, management, and support of our platform solutions. You’ll collaborate with the Product Management, Support, and Development teams to receive inputs on their teams’ needs.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
- Increase the success of our team members through outstanding educational materials.
- Design, develop, and keep up to date both eLearning and Instructor-Led training (ILT) courseware.
- Work with training lab sandboxes, create certification testing, and participate in certification requests processing.
- Share education best practices to improve the design and development of all courseware.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts and other parties to perform training needs analysis, ensure technical accuracy of training contents, and ensure selected training facilitation practices work well.
- Collaborate with the documentation, product management and engineering teams to improve the quality of all product release notes and documentation.
- Collaborate with training staff to ensure successful execution of the CloudBlue training program.
- Bachelor’s degree, BS is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in creating education and certification programs, preferably in support of the cloud industry.
- Expertise in Instructional Design and Adult Learning theories and best practices.
- Expertise in performing Gap, Audience, and Training Analysis and Evaluation.
- Experience working with Microsoft and/or Red Hat Linux products and technologies.
- Previous cloud and SaaS industry experience.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities in English.
- Knowledge of Linux and server versions of Windows, command-line utilities, principles of networking technologies, and Domain Name System.
- Basic understanding of technical and architectural design of multi-environment, multi-platform, and multi-tenancy software products.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high attention to accuracy and quality of work.
- Successfully operate within global, cross-functional teams.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, as directed.
- Consistent customer satisfaction ratings for trainings delivered.
- Meeting customer training and revenue targets.
- Driving volume of education services through multiple sales channels.
- With Ingram Micro Cloud, you become a part of global Ingram Micro family with more than 30,000 employees
- Beautiful office in business center Bolshevik (10-minute walk to Belorusskaya metro station)
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities. Choose your career path to grow as a manager or as a technical fellow
- Sponsorship to participate in conferences
- Paid lunch. You can have a business lunch in the canteen, in the restaurant or delivered to our office, a sandwich in the café or delicious sweets from Bolshevik factory
- Prestigious medical, touristic and life insurance
- Fruits, cookies on coffee points