We are looking for a bright candidate for Product Marketing Manager position to join our Omnicomm International team in Estonian, Indian or Russian office.
- Create and deliver compelling positioning messages through various marketing channels (promo materials, website, marketing campaigns, webinars, PR);
- Create marketing collateral: leaflets, presentations, newsletters, success stories, use cases, FAQs and others;
- Manage website content;
- Provide content for & track the effectiveness of web advertising activities (Google Ads, social media, re-marketing);
- Plan and participate in the launch of new products and services;
- Communicate product information, marketing strategy and key activities to the sales team and other key departments;
- Develop sales tools to support the selling process of your service portfolio;
- Conduct comprehensive analysis (competitors, market trends; post activity effectiveness evaluation) to maximize the marketplace performance;
- Participate and organize industry associated events.
- 3+ years of proven experience in B2B Product Marketing;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Proactive, able to multi-task and work as a part of a team;
- Good at building partner relationships with different stakeholders;
- Past experience in Telematics;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Spanish, Portuguese are an advantage.
Product Marketing ManagerВ архиве с 15 ноября 2020
з/п не указана