Group-IB, a Singapore-based company that specializes in preventing cyberattacks, is recruiting a Product Marketing Manager in our Moscow office.
Group-IB is a new generation of engineers. We embody bold and innovative ideas about how to detect cyberattacks early based on threat hunting designed to track adversaries and analyze their tactics, tools, and infrastructure.
Thanks to the combination of cutting-edge technologies, extensive experience, and in-depth expertise, Group-IB experts successfully fight international cybercrime by offering products and services that protect people, businesses, and governments worldwide.
Each of us can help make the world a safer place.
TASKS TO SOLVE:
- Conduct comprehensive analysis (competitors, market trends; post activity effectiveness evaluation) to maximize the marketplace performance;
- Create and deliver compelling positioning messages through various marketing channels (promo materials, website, marketing campaigns, webinars, PR);
- Create marketing collateral: leaflets, presentations, success stories, use cases, FAQs and others;
- Manage website content for the assigned group of services;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
- Communicate product information, marketing strategy and key activities to the sales team and other key departments;
- Participate and organize industry associated events.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY IF:
- 5+ years of proven experience in B2B Product Marketing or related marketing role;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Proactive, able to multi-task and work as a part of a team;
- Good at building partner relationships with different stakeholders;
- Solid background within IT or relevant industry;
- Advanced/ Fluent English.
WHY CHOOSE GROUP-IB
- Your happiness is important to us.We want every single team member to be happy.
- Continuing professional development. At Group-IB, you can choose from various paths to growth: progress as an expert, advance to a management position, try your hand in another department, relocate abroad, or launch a new business area at Group-IB.
- A team with extensive international expertise. Do you have experience but are looking for exciting challenges? By choosing us, you will be choosing complex tasks and continuously improving your skills in a fast-growing international company.
- Globally recognized technologies. Group-IB's offices are located in seven countries and our products and services are sold in 60 countries. What’s more, Gartner, IDC, and Forrester have ranked our technologies among the best in their class. We work with over 450 international partners and about 500 clients.
- A culture created by each of us. Group-IB’s employees speak many different languages and understand one another. We respect each other's beliefs, share common values, and strive toward the happiness of every employee.
- Economic stability. Group-IB's sustainable growth helps rapidly develop careers that would take years to progress as far in most other companies.
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Flexible schedule. Group-IB does not have fixed working hours. You choose your own schedule. We adhere to the principle advocated by Steve Jobs: “We have to work not 12 hours, and head.”
- Health. If anything goes wrong, don’t worry — we offer health insurance including dental care.
- Comfortable offices in all countries of operation. We bring our creative ideas to life and design our offices so that they are a convenient space. In summer, we sometimes work outside on verandas and invite clients and partners to celebrate special occasions there.
- Certificates and training courses. Group-IB specialists hold over 1,000 professional certificates, including CEH, CISSP, OSCP, GIAC, MCFE, BSI, as well as some rare ones that would be a source of pride for experts in forensics, penetration testing, and reverse engineering worldwide. We have an incentive program that helps employees achieve certifications at the company's expense.
- Challenges. A wide selection of GIB programs help you improve soft skills, gain new competences, and receive monetary rewards.
- Initiative is rewarded. At Group-IB, you can bring your most daring ideas to life. The company encourages technical blogging, writing articles, building sports teams, and other creative activities.
- Leisure. At Group-IB, we love and practice football, go karting, Thai boxing, yoga, self-defense, dancing, and breathing exercises. We even have our own eSports team.
Group-IB employees also receive a 50% discount on a one year membership at a gym near the office.
- Communication with international team members and language training. Group-IB encourages language learning by offering partial reimbursements of English courses taught through the language school SkyEng.
- A boost for the whole day. Seasonal fruit and fresh pastries (and ice cream in summer) are delivered to our office several times a week.
- Goodies from partners. Our employees are entitled to a wide range of discounts on sporting goods, food and drink deliveries, barbershop and beauty salon services, and other perks.
лаборатория в Восточной Европе
Product Marketing ManagerВ архиве с 18 ноября 2020
з/п не указана