IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Purpose: Provides high quality information solutions to our data supplier partners and support internal analytics processes.
- Delivers information services for a set of data supplier customers
- Gathers requirements, develops custom reports, fulfills report requests and responds to customer questions
- Performs routine mathematical data analysis to develop customer specific solutions to unique business challenges faced by our data supplier partners
- Validates data deliverables
- Ensures that deliverables meet customer specifications including timeliness and quality
- Identifies and delivers proactive marketplace insights to customers
- Proactively develops knowledge of the pharmaceutical marketplace from both traditional (pharma) and non-traditional (supplier) applications of IQVIA data
- Supports internal finance analysis
- Leads internal optimization projects
- Masters’ Degree
- 3 years of prior experience in business / commercial analysis within Pharma / FMCG industry
- Experience with BI tools preferred
- Project management skills as a plus
- Technical proficiency with SQL
- Advanced with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- English Upper-Intermediate
- Strong analytic skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and customer service approach
AWARDS – IQVIA is an exciting place to be right now:
- IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries
- Recognised by ScripAwards18 as Best Contract Research Organisation
- Elected as one of the 2019 FORTUNE "World's Most Admired Companies®". IQVIA received the distinction in FORTUNE’s Healthcare: Pharmacy and Other Services category with high marks in quality of management, effectiveness in conducting business globally, wise use of corporate assets, and value as a long-term investment
Why to join IQVIA
With IQVIA, you’ll have access to one of the world’s highest-regarded service organizations in the Life Science Sector, providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects for Pharma Companies, Biotech & Medical Device Companies.
Our connections to the whole Health Care Ecosystem can lead you to innovative research pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance.