International pharmaceutical company is looking for Logistics Manager.
- Fully lead the Track & Trace project with ACRAF (Italy) team and with 3PL;
- Communication with service providers: 3PL, DGF, etc.;
- Supervise Warehouse manager in the daily activities (ref. to issues, open questions);
- Supervise Deputy warehouse manager in communication with ACRAF because of her language skills, rolling forecasts preparation, importation of goods and reference standards, etc.;
- Overtake some reports from the Key Customer Service specialist to allow the latter to concentrate on the documentation taking into account the increased number of active distributors (almost twice);
- Logistics manager will be the back up to Key Customer Service specialist during her sickness/ vacation leaves.
- Previous experience in pharma companies as logistics manager;
- Understanding of systems (for T&T and upcoming adjustments for CIS sales);
- English language skills.