Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world’s largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyperscale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to drive adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro Cloud is a leading company in cloud platforms development. Our company is changing the world of information technologies and we are looking for candidates who are willing to grow in the IT field and devote themselves entirely to work, invest their experience and desire for success. You can either change the world with us or one day find yourself reading on the news how we have already done that!
Being part of Platform team, the successful candidate will work closely with other teams helping to solve non-standard issues, deploy new products and build automation tools. Candidate should have sufficient knowledge and 3+ years’ experience.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of integration business scenarios testing, modular testing and UX testing. As well as Quality Assurance thru the full development life cycle.
- Develop test plans, partner with developers and product managers to ensure that tests will be automated correctly to cover new functionality
- Constantly maintain and optimize existing backlog of automated tests
- Develop and execute test automation processes and solutions, if required
- Help developers to catch and reproduce issues
- Actively collaborate with Ops team to improve end quality
- At least 2y experience in designing test strategies, end-to-end test scenarios and estimating test efforts for a complex web-based application
- Domain knowledge in OSS/BSS/ecommerce will be a plus
- Any engineering experience for a complex microservice solution based on Kubernetes will be a plus
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, sociability, team player
- English skills at upper-intermediate level
- Result-oriented and proactive person
- Ability to manage multiple test events and projects at a time
- Good technical background:
- Linux advanced user skills (shell/scripts)
- Basic network skills (TCP/IP stack, Routing, IPv4, Firewall)
- Understanding of client/server technologies
- Understanding how the web works (DNS, HTTP(S) protocols, HTML, DOM, XML)
- Troubleshooting OS and networking problems
- Databases (mysql, postgresql) basic knowledge
- Docker, Kubernetes basic knowledge
- Experience with any IaaS solutions or server virtualization technologies is a plus
- You become a part of global Ingram Micro family with more than 30,000 employees
- Beautiful office in business center Bolshevik (10-minute walk to Belorusskaya metro station)
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities. Choose your career path to grow as a manager or as a technical fellow
- Sponsorship to participate in conferences
- Paid lunch. You can have a business lunch in the canteen, in the restaurant or delivered to our office, a sandwich in the café or delicious sweets from Bolshevik factory
- Prestigious medical, touristic and life insurance
- Fruits, cookies on coffee points
The exact amount of salary will be considered after the interview.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to help businesses to fully realize the promise of technology. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.