Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions, and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
Ingram Micro Cloud, a business unit of Ingram Micro, powers the world's largest cloud marketplace, and is committed to helping our partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging our hyper-scale platform technology, infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions from the biggest innovators in the tech industry, and go-to-market support and resources to increase adoption and growth. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
Ingram Micro is seeking a Product manager focused on enabling the hyper-growth of Ingram Micro's other business units via Ingram Micro's CloudBlue platform. In this role, you'll be responsible for integrating multiple business units to perform recurring billing for services provided by each of the participating business units. You'll collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop the product roadmap that solve business problems and drive the mass delivery and billing of recurring services. Once you have delivered your solution(s), you will work with the business units to implement, maintain, and improve your solution(s). You must be a customer-first thinker, articulate in your written and verbal communication both in a business and technical manner, and a resourceful self-starter ready to make an impact.
Ingram Micro's mission is to help businesses to realize the promise of technology fully. Touching 80% of the technology used every day around the world, no other company delivers the full spectrum and scale of global technology to businesses around the world. With almost $50 billion annual revenue in 50+ countries and 32,000+ associates worldwide, Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in platform technology, cloud, and mobility enable our customers to operate efficiently and successfully in the digital economy.
- Requirements: Setting a product direction and strategy that is aligned to the business goals of Ingram Micro Cloud, other business units of Ingram and the users that consume your solution.
- Vision: Gather and promote the most relevant ideas into business outcomes described by features in the platform product roadmap.
- Solutions: Define the "what" with user stories and requirements within product requirement documents.
- Go-to-market: Work with cross-functional teams to deliver a complete customer experience.
- Evangelize & support your solutions, to drive adoption with internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree, BS preferred, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with Product Management for User Interface and User experience is a plus. As well as with Google Analytics.
- Experience with scoping and validating complex customer requirements into actionable outcomes and business processes.
- Experience with solution delivery, software development, and quality assurance processes.
- The ability to multitask and juggle multiple moving parts while actively prioritizing activities based on the immediate business need.
- Stellar interpersonal, communication, and planning skills, along with critical thinking and excellent decision-making abilities.
- The ability to solve complex technical problems; both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Meeting new customer acquisition and retention targets for services delivered via the platform.
- Driving volume of services through multiple sales channels via the platform.
- Customer adoption of new platform releases.
- You'll become a part of global Ingram Micro family with more than 30 000 employees all over the World
- Beautiful office in business center Bolshevik (10-minute walk to Belorusskaya metro station)
- Competitive salary
- Training and development opportunities. Choose your career path to grow as a manager or as a technical fellow
- Paid lunch. You can have a business lunch in the canteen, in the restaurant or delivered to our office, a sandwich in the café or delicious sweets from Bolshevik factory
- Prestigious medical, touristic and life insurance