Affise is a Performance Marketing Platform for building powerful business partnerships. Our mission is to solve the complexity in this industry by providing Business Intelligence tools that help our customers to make better decisions based on their marketing data.
Affise is looking for a motivated and proactive Technical Recruiter to join us on a full-time basis.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical and admin roles (70/30). You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for Affise positions.
This role is remote (relocation is possible in the future) and reports to the CHRO.
A few interesting facts about us:
- our team has 100+ high-skilled specialists;
- terabytes of data about our clients, about clients of clients, about clicks, about traffic;
- only our products, created with love and intelligence;
- our offices are located in Vilnius (Lithuania); Minsk (Belarus); Limassol (Cyprus), Tel Aviv (Israel), Gurgaon (India), Shanghai (China);
- 1000+ B2B customers worldwide;
- Affise is a winner of the International Performance Marketing Award’s in the Industry Choice of Technology nomination.
What Affise can offer to you:
- Competitive salary;
- Transparency bonus system;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Professional development (internal/external events);
- Relocation support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Write and post technical job descriptions;
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms;
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes;
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities;
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions);
- Create and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates;
- Compose job offer letters;
- Onboard newbies;
- Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work;
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements;
- Keep up-to-date with new recruiter's trends and products.
Who you are:
- 2+ year Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or IT Recruiter;
- Hands-on experience in closing such vacancies as Golang, PHP, Front-end developers, DevOps, QA, PM etc (locations: Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan);
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype/Zoom, personal);
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements;
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting, telegram channels, LinkedIn search etc);
- Speak English at Intermediate level or higher.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases;
- Hands-on experience in closing IT vacancies for EU countries.
- A self-driven person, who is able to manage their own time, make priorities and work in a multitasking mode.
- Excellent communicator with good presentation skills, and a positive and result-oriented attitude, is able to work in a team as well as independently.
We are ready to conquer the world! What about you?