Social Media Assistant
до 82 000 руб.
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 10-0109
1100340 (1100340P) Social Media Assistant, FSN-9, FP-5*
Work hours: 1100340 - full time. 1100340P - part time
The position is advertised in two options (full time and part time). Those people who are flexible to working either part time of full time should apply to both 1100340 and 1100340P positions.
Supervised by the Senior Media Advisor, the position is responsible for creating and placing Embassy content on Russian social media sites. The position regularly reports regularly on what bloggers and social media are saying on issues that affect the U.S. Embassy.
- University Degree in Humanities, Social Science, Journalism, or Business (Marketing) is required.
- One to two years of experience in social media work is required.
- Level III (good working knowledge) in English, level III (good working knowledge) in Russian is required. Will be tested.
- Good familiarity with major Russian and U.S. on-line networks and blogger platforms, and with current trends and developments in American and host country information science and technology is required. Good familiarity with electronic retrieval and delivery tools, in particular the Internet and standard information science practices and procedures is required.
- Ability to develop and maintain working level contacts in the social media community is required. Ability to assist others as needed is required.
- Ability to draft messages for blogs, short news, and press releases is required. Ability to exercise judgment in selecting e-media items and stories in traditional media of interest to the Mission is required.
- Excellent service orientation to target audience plus interpersonal and cross cultural skills are required. Ability to carry out research and respond rapidly to complex requests, often to breaking news is required. Must have above average written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize work. Ability to write reports and develop outreach publications is required. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required.
The closing date for this vacancy is March 14, 2011.