Marketing Systems Engineer
з/п не указана
Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
You are fond of marketing automation and experienced with SQL and scripting? Have a look at this role! It may be also defined as Marketing DevOps. We’re looking for a tech-savvy person who has on-hand experience in marketing automation systems or similar background.
You will be responsible for optimizing and maintaining our marketing automation and technology stack, managing integrations between informational systems and improving their integrity.
What will you do
- Optimize and maintain our marketing automation and tech stack
- Scope and deliver Marketing Automation processes and technical projects from inception to maintenance
- Day-to-day technical operations for Marketo
- Partner with Sales Ops, Dev Ops, Sys Ops on vetting and implementing integrations with Marketo and other automation systems
- Close work with Salesforce admins, Backend team, other engineering teams to ensure the alignment among systems
- Dig into technical problems, & work on solutions with other teams involved
- Work closely with the sales organization to optimize the bi-directional flow of leads and contact data through the CRM platform - Marketo and Salesforce
What we are looking for
- 1+ years of experience of managing informational systems, digital programs
- 1+ years of marketing automation expertise with tools like Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot or Marketing Cloud SFDC
- Experience in Marketing Automation methodology and lead management
- Knowledge of fundamentals of relational database
- Intermediate English
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Technical background
- Marketo Experience
- Experience in integration of different MA platforms, CRM systems
- Experience in working with MS SQL, BigQuery or other database management systems
- Experience in working with API, HTTP, webhooks
- Understanding (or eager to learn) email standards and regulations such as GDPR
- Experience in web programming
- Experience with BI platforms (Tableau, Power BI)