Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world’s pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses. Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire our 125,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow.
Your role: Effectively manage and grow our sales and share in D-commerce.
The job will build D-commerce segmentation and lead key strategic customers.
D-commerce customers have complex go to market proposition with multiple sales channels. Therefore, an understanding of various sales methodology and optimization of product portfolio and activity planning is critical to be able to hit the ground running on each account.
- Work on Joint Business Plans and accountability for sales performance (Online Activation plans with customers)
- Development and managing digital Shelves – Websites/Apps
- Portfolio management to support us growing the right product portfolio in different customers
- Providing best in class customer account management to build a strategic relationship with the key contacts
- Training & leadership role within the Sales Kazakhstan team to support & drive education increasing the awareness about the D-comm business
- Create, negotiate and develop customer business plans
- Building customer relationships across the key contact base
- Develop a cross functional approach to win in d-comm -collaboration with marketing team
- Budget and Trade Expenditure Management – knowledge of P&L
- Manage online customers
- Managing digital solutions, platforms, content
- Sales & Customer Communications experience
- Advanced level of English
- Min. 2 years of experience in D-Commerce, Digital Marketing and Sales related departments
- Experience in developing or managing online D-Commerce solutions
- Marketing Capability – understanding of category
- Analytical Skills
- Flexibility and adaptation capability
- Knowledge in Digital marketing strategy, campaigns structure and performance tracking
Functional/ Technical skills:
- Category Leadership Expertise
- Customer Account Management
- Promotional Strategies
- Business Process Management
- Decent, competitive and stable salary;
- Training and development;
- Food allowance;
- Mobile compensation;
- Medical insurance for the associate and his family members.