Technical Product Manager
з/п не указана
We are looking for a self-motivated, focused, and talented Technical Product Manager to own the process of defining, building, and delivering products and product enhancements to our customers.
You will work with a highly passionate Team of Software and QA Engineers to and build innovative, market-leading quality software that businesses use to communicate with their partners, vendors, and customers around the world.
This position can be remote for the right, highly self-motivated candidate.
Your responsibilities in this position will include:
- Communication with stakeholders and Product Owners in order to form the vision and strategy of product development.
- Formation of clear short- and medium-term goals for the team and product.
- Product roadmap formation: short-, medium- and long-term roadmapping. Responsibility for short term planning, backlog, sprints and product delivery.
- Participation in the Scrum team as a Product Owner. Forming user stories, backlog grooming and prioritization.
- Modifying the vision, strategy, roadmap and backlog based on the team's work.
- Your main goal will be to give the team a clear understanding of what and why they are doing. Arrange the work so that the right things are done in the right way.
We expect you to have:
- Work experience in a software (ideally in a product) company.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Product or Project Manager. This vacancy is perfect for you if you feel like you've hit the career ceiling, feel bored with your daily tasks and want to grow further.
- Hands on experience working with your own dev team.
- Experience working in the Scrum team.
- A basic understanding of the technical fundamentals of developing a microservice architecture. Understanding of the process of building highly scalable, performant, resilient software as a service (SaaS) solutions.
Bonus points for:
- Startup experience. We appreciate specialists with the experience of building their own products, even if this experience was not successful.
- Scrum certification.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Really good hardware (a laptop with 32 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD).
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb English lessons.
IDT Belarus is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey.
IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
We want to change the world with our services and if that sounds like something you’d like to do either, get in touch!
Corporation - корпорация
I heard you like - Я слышал, тебе нравится
УНП: ООО "АйДиТи Текнолоджиз", УНП 193100321