Our client is the largest independent developer of software-enabled solutions to the global oil and gas industry.
- Code new features and enhance existing python / shell / groovy scripts.
- Automate and streamline recurrent operations using Jenkins jobs
- Administer Perforce, Jira, Confluence and Code Collaborator servers
- Take active part in transition from Perforce/Jira/Jenkins to Git/AzureDevOps
- Build C++ packages from source using various toolchains and build systems on Linux and Windows
- Cooperate with developers on troubleshooting C++ build and IDE problems
- Produce and publish on-demand packages (patches) using proprietary packaging system
- Troubleshoot CI and nightly builds
- Capture the knowledge and provide guidance for team mates by writing wiki-pages in Confluence.
- Computer science graduate or equivalent certification
- Experience in administration of Linux and Windows OS in corporate environment
- Experience in management of large source-control repositories, preferably Perforce and Git
- Fluency in Python and Shell scripting
- Experience in maintaining CI/CD pipelines, preferably with Jenkins
- Familiarity with C++ build toolchains and IDEs
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a big plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, AWS, Azure, ELK is nice-to-have.