A BETTER BUSINESS.
A BETTER WORLD.
A BETTER YOU.
In your role as Performance Manager you will be responsible to create and operationalize a cross channel performance marketing campaigns, with the goal of maximizing conversion all along the funnel.
Performance Manager will be part of the Digital Hub and will work cross-functionally with different departments and such as brand marketing, media & eCommerce, while also closely operating with our agencies. He/she is the internal expert when it comes to conversion led planning and optimization for digital media performance.
There is extensive cross-functional, cross-market working with an extensive range of stakeholders. This role reports to Performance Manager, done not have any direct reports: rather, it requires to manage external agency teams, media partners and to co-work effectively with a wide range of colleagues on particular tasks.
This role gives a huge development opportunities in performance marketing and data driven marketing.
- Ensure that lower funnel conversion assets are included in all key digital campaigns and on all digital engagement assets to drive as appropriate lead acquisitions, conversion and sales in eCommerce channels
- Working with the analytics, digital lead & media agencies to continuously optimize for campaign objectives and performance metrics in real time plans, ensuring qualitative traffic to Unilever properties and partners stores, aimed at converting to either data capture or sales and maximizing the ROAS
- Manage and deliver superior conversion led search instruments optimization inside and outside the retailer to drive ecommerce sales. Lead search strategy development for selected brands
- Responsible for management ongoing performance instruments – cashbacks and others
- Work closely with eCommerce team to create plans aimed to support promo activities and design sales led growth through performance channels
- Searching new channels and tactics to deliver additional traffic, testing hypothesis
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving performance, execute A/B tests, and iterate on marketing campaigns
- Budget supervision in respective part of performance (inside / outside the retailer)
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of media, digital, programmatic, performance marketing or similar. Probably gained in a leading multinational media agency, advertiser or global digital platform. Hands-on experience of eCommerce and Social Commerce, from a media perspective
- Familiar with Advertising cabinets, google analytics and Yandex metric practical skills
- Practical experience in Google / Yandex search
- Strong analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement, campaign performance and optimizations
- Understand principles of advertising optimization
- Fluent English language, peers communication and reports (conversational and presentational)
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to understand and articulate customer needs in business and more technical vocabulary, e.g. to convert a Marketer’s request into a stimulating performance media brief
- Experience working as or with marketing stakeholders/agencies and an understanding of their likely challenges and information requirement.
We will provide you:
- Competitive compensation package + performance-based bonuses;
- Attractive benefits package including.
Working at Unilever means that you get to take part in this exciting journey and work with amazing people who are passionate about our large portfolio of famous brands. We want to improve billions of lives and you too can join us in making a sustainable difference.
Never Stop Exploring!
Performance ManagerВ архиве с 29 января 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию